Recruitment Manager at Fadac Resources
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and troubl…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
Our client is a well-known Quick Service Restaurant with branches allover Nigeria, We are looking for a Recruitment Manager who will Lead proactive initiatives in sourcing and acquiring top talent for both present and future people need for the Business.
Strategy Planning and Implementation
- Align to the Food Concepts’ strategic objectives and short, medium and long term goals
- Align and ensure adaptation to Food Concepts’ management style, culture and core values
- Develop knowledge base within and understanding of each business divisions’ people need and anticipate talent challenges
- Building strong relationships with all the company divisions, franchisee and external companies, establish clear accountabilities and create value adding business opportunities.
- Build and maintain communication with candidate pipeline and ensure continuous business and HR interaction with key talent
- Expert in creative candidate sourcing techniques and channels to generate talent including networking, headhunting, market research and social media
- Utilise business budget, HR plans and/or Staffing Budget to develop proactive candidate talent pipelines through sourcing channels including targeted recruitment campaigns, internet searches, networking groups, social media, database search, referrals and advertising.
- Track record of delivering high quality candidate shortlists on time and within budget in a high volume headhunting, retail, food or corporate recruitment environment
- Conduct thorough prescreening of candidates as required and provide detailed documentation and recommendations to the Recruitment team
- Oversee the search, availability and recruitment of the entire division’s needed resources within the stipulated time.
- Plan and manage new employees’ orientation programs ensuring that the programs stimulate positive attitude towards the Division/Company goals.
- Administers and monitors performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization and revises as necessary
- Have a thorough understanding of the requirements of the Human Resources needed by the division for an effective achievement of the division’s goals and objectives.
- Plan the resources available and those also required in alignment with the skills needed for the division’s businesses.
- Own the ‘total cost to company (CTC)’ of the employees in alignment with the budgetary conveniences of the businesses.
- Ensure only credible employees are recruited any given time
- Make available for all staff all work tools or conditions that contributes to or enhances the delivery of excellent performances from employees
- Share sourcing best practices with recruitment team
- Perform any other related task as may be assigned from time to time
- Ensure compliance to the labor laws of the government
- Ensure employees and expatriates are aware of the laws of the government and that they comply adequately thereafter avoiding company representation of defaults.
- Ensure adequate compliance to all company policies, internal control processes and approved processes
- Minimum of university degree or equivalent
- Possession of relevant professional qualification will be of added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in retail business or related industry
- Ability to translate business strategy and talent planning into external talent pipelines
- Ability to provide vision, innovation and thought leadership within recruitment team environment to drive improved performance, recruitment process and tools
- Must be able to work autonomous handling a number of complex tasks and recruitment projects at the same time
- Strong telephone and face to face communication, influencing and interpersonal skills Cost
- Must be able to develop and implement complex sourcing strategies across multiple locations
- Expert in technology which supports the identification and attraction of candidates
- Strong screening, interviewing and assessment skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Planning, Scheduling, Controlling & Coordinating
- Strong Oral and written Communication skills
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Good Excel skills
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure