Recruitment Manager at Primera Africa Finance Group
Primera Africa Finance Group is a financial services firm that provides a range of services to clients across the African continent. Our goal is to provide bespoke financial solutions, in the most professional and efficient manner to meet our clients’ individual needs. Primera Africa Finance Group is a financial services firm that provides a range of services to clients across the African continent. Our goal is to provide bespoke financial solutions, in the most professional and efficient manner to meet our clients’ individual needs.
We operate in four major business areas: Securities Trading, Financial Advisory, Principal Investments and Consumer Finance. Based on our people’s global experience and local knowledge, we are able to deliver the most advanced financial solutions, keeping in perspective the local nuances peculiar to each market to ensure our clients receive superior advice. Overall, each client benefits from our dedication to excellence, entrepreneurial thinking and long-term commitment to service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Manager
Reporting to: Group Head, Human Resources and Corporate Services
- Assess organisational recruitment needs
- Assess and evaluate recruitment process and activities
- Develop recruitment strategies for the organisation and define sourcing channels
- Ensure that all required sourcing channels(internal and external) are adequately utilised in search for suitable candidates
- Publish or advertise vacant jobs while considering cost-savings measures
- Leverage on Applicant Tracking System for Advertisement, Applications, Talent database, Selection, Recruitment Reporting and Analytics, etc.
- Develop an effective man power planning strategy for Primera Africa Finance Group
- Oversee staff onboarding session and ensuring excellent employee experience
- Oversee conduction of pre-employment exams
- Conduct comprehensive background check and reference check for new staff
- Manage and ensure development of direct reports
- Manage employment contract in line with company policy and relevant labour law
- Plan and implement improvement in recruitment process
- Review all job adverts for identified and approved job slots ensuring that they are in line with Primera Africa Finance Group statutory requirements
- Ensure adequate manpower planning for expatriates and efficient administration and monitoring of all expatriate related issues within the organisation
- Participate in the panel interviews for candidates
- Liaise with line management on placement of new hires after induction
- B.Sc. in any Management or Social Science Discipline.
- Knowledge of employment contract drafting
- Knowledge of the industry and business.
- Good analytical skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Intermediate/Advance Excel
- Minimum of 5 years experience in talent acquisition or recruitment and selection
- Hands-on experience with HRIS, Recruitment Software (ATS)
- Knowledge of relevant labour and employment laws and statutory requirements
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Strategic and proactive; excellent critical thinking ability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply