Recruitment Officer at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contractual hours: Full time
Contract type: Permanent contract
- Plan & Organize for test sessions and interviews.
- Provide support for assessment by completing an excel tab each day for the sessions that we have each week.
- Assist the recruitment team with its day-to-day activities, e.g. Sourcing of CV.
- Organize HR Interviews and document the information into the HR file (with the assessment results)
- Stakeholder management.
- Organize Technical Interview with the assessor (including the Subcontractor) and update their feedback into the necessary file and the Database/Talentsoft
- Undergraduate Degree in any of Engineering disciplines or Social Sciences
- Attention to detail, ability to work in a fast paced environment and work under pressure
- Strong sense of accountability for one’s work.
- Recruitment activities experience
- Familiarity with application tracking systems
Minimum level of experience required:
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply