Recruitment Specialist at Human Resources Development Foundation (HRDF)
Human Resources Development Foundation (HRDF) is a leading non-governmental organization in Turkey and Nigeria. Our mission is to perform any and all activities in order to contribute to the solution of employment problems, information, Trainings, reproductive health education and as well as empowerment of the human resources.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
Location: Ketu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Design, distribute and measure the results of candidate experience surveys
- Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field
- OND, HND Inclusive
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Team spirit.
- Proven experience as a Recruitment Specialist, Recruiter or similar role
- Hands-on experience with the largest job sites like Monster and Indeed
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github and Stack Overflow
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th May, 2022.