Recruitment Specialist at Olman Business Solutions
Olman Business Solutions is a multidimensional consulting firm keen at providing complete customize solutions to clients needs within diverse industries and business sectors, using effective and efficient management tools and quality service techniques.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Recruitment Specialists responsible for planning and coordinating all recruitment activities.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop and implement essential HR recruitment process and Procedures.
- Prepares monthly and annual budget for management consideration on recruitment and staffing
- Develop strategic solutions to meet workforce demands and labour force trends and oversee recruitment, interview, selection and hiring processes.
- Develop strategic job analysis, staff posting plans, align performance systems with compensation structure and carry out job advert placement.
- Conduct periodic needs assessments to determine training requirements to improve performance and productivity.
- Develop strategy for employee development and succession planning to cater for company future business needs.
- Liaise with Heads of Business Units for effective coordination of activities
- Review and update essential HR recruitment process and procedures for attracting the right fit for the organization.
- Ensures that regular reports on recruitment are updated and submitted.
- Regular and timely submission of accurate monthly and quarterly staff performance reports to reflect business performance
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and Local employment laws.
Qualification / Skills / Experience
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences, Business Management or any other relevant
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in Recruitment/Human Resource Management or related fields.
- Membership of HR professional body.
- Must reside Port Harcourt
- Conflict Resolution / Crisis Management skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and HRIS software.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV and cover letter to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail.