Recruitment Specialist at SDIL
SDIL’s partner one of the oldest HR consulting firm in Nigeria is currently seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Job TypeFull Time
5 – 10 years
- Job Field
Human Resources / HR
- The specialist will be charged with bringing in new businesses for recruitment and staffing. Recruitment specialist will lead the recruitment team to meet the annual targets for the company’s recruitment business.
- Also, recruitment specialist will liaise with the rest of our Human Resources team to identify and create unique job descriptions to satisfy client needs.Our recruitment specialist will keep a buoyant talent network across industries
- The preferred candidate should have multifaceted experience in successfully recruiting candidates in various sectors (Oil and Gas, Banking, FMCG, Telecoms, etc.)
- A university degree in a relevant role.
- At least 5-10 years’ experience in recruitment.
- Candidate should have an active knowledge of social recruitment.
- Ability to teach our e-learning classes on career development such as answering interviewing questions, communication skills a plus
- The specialist will be charged with bringing in new businesses for recruitment & staffing
- Effective communication and writing skills very important
- CV Writing Skills
Very attractive based on qualification and wealth of experience
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.