Regional Manager at Kadick Integrated Limited
Kadick Integrated Limited is an evolving technology company with interests in distribution of telecommunications products, financial inclusion, property development, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manager
- The RM is essentially the chief operations officer for the regional office and the primary point of contact and face of the business.
- The RM shall be required to perform a multitude of tasks that entails the provision of high-quality service to all customers,oversee the development and managementof the Sales and marketing budget, oversee the management of the Points of Presence (PoPs), coordinate the activities of the Retail Supervisors and other supervisors,field agents and canvassers, etc.
Short Description of Job Role
The RM shall:
- Passionately drive the company’s Performance Management System
- Deliver a minimum of 95% of company’s budget
- Provide operational support to the Managing Director
- Provide input into the company’s Revenue generation strategy
- Ensure that the company make available products that are in alignment to market demand
- Ensure an efficient servicing of the company’s customer-base (Current, Prospective and Potential)
- High Energy
- Hands on approach to responsibilities
- Knowledge of the industry and local market terrain
- Knowledge of relevant Business Application System (BAS)
- Demanding working hours
- Lots of operational activities
- Some level of local travelling
Required Skill Set
- Effective communication
- Effective presentation and report writing
- Performance Management
- Budgeting and appreciation of financial reports/statements
- Operations management
- Team leadership, teambuilding and team management
- Selling Marketing and Merchandising
- Customer care and service delivery
Education and Training
- Expertise in computer usage and office procedures with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience, in a similar position, is required.
- Candidates applying from outside Warri/Effurun must be willing to relocate.
- HND / BSc. degree in Business Management, Marketing or related discipline
Gross Salary (NGN2,000,000 – 2,400,000 per annum) + Performance bonus based on industry standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.