Regional Sales Manager at a Leading Pharmaceutical Company – 4 Openings
We are a Pharmaceutical industry leader in Nigeria with a bold vision of increasing access to cost-effective and high quality therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ need in dire disease segments. With an experienced elite management team and extensive market coverage, we seek to bring on board exceptional and committed individuals with managerial experience who desire to work in a flourishing workspace that supports their life and career growth ambition to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Locations: Lagos, South South, North Central and North West
- The incumbent will report to the National Sales Manager. Successful candidate will oversee company’s entire regional business activities and sales force observable growth as measured with agreeable KPIs.
- He/she will also oversee the growth of brands market share volume/value and profitability; and oversee brand strategy implementation. Candidate will coach, motivate, coordinate, and provide leadership for the sales team to achieve double digit growth in prescription and product sales.
Job Requirements / Qualification
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology or Biochemistry. MBA degree will be an advantage.
- Cognate managerial experience of at least 4 years as an Area Sales or Regional Manager in pharmaceutical industry is a must.
- Exceptional man-management, business, leadership, relationship, negotiation & deal-closing skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the regional business terrain especially institutional and private hospital business in the chosen region.
- Ability to develop & implement workable business plan in each territory through team member.
- Lagos region; South-West region; South-South region; North Central region; North-West region.
An enticing and competitive salary with sales commission and other performance incentives alongside a robust healthcare insurance scheme is a standard for all staff. Special on-job trainings to enrich capacity are offered.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.