Regional Sales Manager at Bolt
We’re looking for an experienced International Sales Manager to build and lead our sales teams across Africa. Reporting to the Director of Bolt for Business, you’ll be responsible for implementing the strategies and growth of all our African markets.
Bolt for Business is growing fast, our product is evolving rapidly and our sales teams are ready to evolve and scale. We’re looking for a driven individual, with experience of rapidly building, coaching and developing sales teams across multiple countries. We don’t just want to build teams, we want to maximise teams and drive multi-million Euro growth – so we need a superstar who’s been there and done it, who doesn’t mind getting hands on with big deal sales and who will build and drive the sales machine we need.
You’ll need to be a multi-tasker, a seasoned international manager and know how to get a sales organisation to deliver results fast. We’re moving quick and this is a new and exciting role, one with huge scope for growth and impact – if you’ve a history international sales growth, specifically in managing teams selling business services into SME / large businesses – then let’s talk.
Let’s build the future of business transportation together!
What you’ll be doing
- Overseeing sales performance across several African markets
- Recruiting and building sales teams in all African markets
- Training, coaching and improving local sales teams, including performance management where needed
- Executing the Director of Bolt for Business’ strategies and growth plans
- Working and closing large customer deals, particularly international ones
- Proactively create solutions and improvements in sales execution in your region
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets for the European region
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Give market feedback to the product team & director regarding Bolt for Business solutions
- Oversee and own the sales complete African sales pipeline
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Establishing strategic partnerships in line with the B4B Director’s vision
- Closing large local and international sales deals.
- BS / MS Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- At least 10 years of successful previous experience in sales, consistently exceeding targets, with at least 5+ years in a sales manager/director role and 2+ years experience heading up sales teams in several different countries at once.
- Experience recruiting, growing and coaching teams to deliver top level sales performance
- Proven capability to lead and deliver fast and significant multi-million Euro growth, through sales teams
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Proven ability to manage sales teams in several diverse countries and deliver significant growth
- Industry expertise, particularly in selling service products directly into SME and large businesses
- Relentless drive to achieve results, strong willed, motivating and cool under pressure.
- Experience of using CRM tools to steward and monitor team performance and drive improvements – Pipedrive experience would be an added bonus
- Experience working in a very quick moving well funded scale-up would be advantageous.
- Someone who gets hands on and is excited to get involved closing big deals and building strategic partnerships.
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world.