Regional Sales Manager at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa’s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year.
Regional Sales Manager
- To Develop And Drive The Regional & SME Account Sales Strategy In The Regions To Ensure Return On Investments, Profitability And Customer Satisfaction
- Support The Shareholder Return Strategy By Developing And Implementing Enterprise Solutions Processes That Are Aligned To Achieving All Elements On The Business Score Card. (I.E. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA Margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management And Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate In The Review Of Business Processes (Headcount, Process Optimisation, Etc.), To Drive Efficiency Gains To Ensure At Least 5% Reduction In Divisional Budget Year-On-Year.
- Take Appropriate Managerial Action To Ensure Targets Are Met Or Exceeded When Routinely Monitored (Sales, Trend, And Profitability Analysis, Profit Margins, Return On Investment (ROI), Market Share And Value).
- Set Monthly And Quarterly Targets For Regional Sales, Agreed With Senior Manager Regional & SME.
- Serve The Division’s Internal Customers And Provide Solutions To Improve The Customer Experience
- Drive An Increase In MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Manage All Resources Assigned To Regional Sales Efficiently, Profitably Meeting The Agreed Needs Of All Customers And Prospects.
- Supply Relevant Decision Support And Management Information Data To Ensure That Sales Regional Performance Conform To Expectations
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions
- May Be Required To Work Extended Hours
- Please Apply Online And Attach Your CV
- Please Note That You Must Attach Your CV For The Application To Be Complete
Experience & Training
- First Degree In Any Related Discipline – BA, BEd, BEng, BSc Or HND
- Master’s Degree In Business Administration Will Be An Added Advantage
- 6 – 13 Years’ Experience Which Includes:
- Minimum Of 3 Years’ Experience In An Area Of Specialisation; With Experience In
- Experience Working In A Medium To Large Organization
- Experience In The Enterprise Market And Sales Management In The Telecommunications Industry
- Experience In Developing Key Accounts As Well As Sourcing New Business Opportunities
- Sales Management
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Leadership Management