Regional Support Engineer at ipNX Nigeria Limited
ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Support Engineer
Job ID: 95
Location: Coscharis Plaza, Garki, Abuja
Department: TX/Core/Active Device
Function: Transmission & Core Network
Reporting to: Head, Transmission Core & Active Device
Travel Frequency: Occassional
Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for the implementation and support of core network, transmission and GPON access network.
Expected Key Results:
- Project Implementation Management
- Network Support
- Network Monitoring and Optimization
- Report Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or any IT related degree. (2.2/ Upper Credit Minimum)
- Good understanding of GPON networks
- Good integration and implementation of GPON access network
- Hands- on experience on Cisco based Routers.
- Distinctive analytical skills and ability to present and communicate and work with a highly technical team
- Ability to use network monitoring/optimization devices (software/hardware) to proffer solutions to network related problem and optimize network performance where necessary.
- Ability to troubleshoot on network integration processes and resolve configuration issues
- Must be able to follow through multiple projects to completion with minimal supervision.
- Have functional and working knowledge in disruptive technologies especially in disaggregated solutions.
- Hardworking, Performance driven and Tenacious.
- Sharp analytical and logical reasoning.
- Work effectively with own initiative and with minimal supervision and also as a part of a team.
- At least 2 years in telecommunications industry
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.