Registered Nurse at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE)
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE), a women led, faith based Non-Governmental Organization (NGO).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
- WEWE is in the process of partnership with Digital Doctoz Medical Hub United kingdom for the purposes of conducting a two days health far for 580 widows, single mothers, and vulnerable women
- Serve as a nurse to facilitate vital signs for the widows
- Fill out patience forms
- Assist with other activities that may be required by supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A registered Nurse
- Must be registered with the Nursing National Association of Nigerian Nurses and Midwives (NANNM)
- Must have a valid license i.e. up to date practicing license with the appropriate national licensing and/or registration board.
- Must reside in Abuja
- Must be reliable, proactive and visionary.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae in one document (Ms Word) to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- WEWE reserves the right to conclude this recruitment process when a suitable candidate is selected.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails / mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional references.
- Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.