Registrar at Landmark University
Landmark University is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by World Mission Agency, which is an arm of the Living Faith Church Worldwide. As an apex educational institution, it is focused on teaching, learning, research, and community service by promoting a lasting culture of excellence for the advancement of humanity. The campus is IT – driven, which empowers every focused academic towards achieving a fulfilled career experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registrar
Location: Omu-Aran, Kwara
Required Referees: 3
- Serves as the Chairperson of the University’s Central Administrative Board, whose members comprise the headship of all administrative arms of the University.
- Ensure administrative cooperation and integration of all University academic activities, including course registration, lecture schedules, class attendance management, student welfare, and examination and result processing.
- Serves as the Secretary to the University Senate.
- Serves as the Chief Administrative Officer of the University ensuring the provision of efficient administrative support services for the attainment of the academic goals of the University.
- Possession of relevant tertiary qualification in any discipline from a recognized University within and outside Nigeria, with a minimum of a Master’s Degree.
- Any other additional Degree is an added advantage
- Ability to deliver tasks and projects within lifelines by prioritizing tasks and achieving results beyond expectations.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to details and demonstrates strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online