Registrar at the Kaduna State Ministry of Health
The Kaduna State Ministry of Health invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Registrar
Ref No.: CNM003
- The Registrar is a Principal Officer in the College and is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College and is responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administrative work of the College, except for which the Bursar or College Librarian is responsible.
- The Registrar serves as the Secretary to the Governing Council of the College, Academic Board of the College, Management Committee, and any sub-committees.
- The Registrar is the chief adviser to the Provost on Administrative and Human Resource Management issues.
- Degree in Public Administration or Management Sciences or other Social Sciences and Humanities from a recognized university with at least 15 years cognate work experience, 5 (years) of which should be in Registry Department of a Tertiary Institution accredited by Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria or the NBTE.
- Must be a member of a professional body.
- Must be computer literate.
Terms of Appointment
- This position is on tenure appointment for four (4) years in the first instance and may be eligible for re-appointment for a period of another four years only.
- Where the appointee is from the College, he/she shall revert to his/her former rank at the end of the tenure.
Same as the salaries and entitlements of similar positions in Kaduna State tertiary institutions.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online