Registrar/CEO at Society for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Prevention (SFAFP)
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
The Society For Forensic Accounting and Fraud Prevention is a Professional Association established to provide machinery for training, supervision and regulation of the practice of Forensic Accounting and Fraud Prevention with a view of protecting the interest(s) of parties to a contract of domestic , commercial and industrial management of financial and huma…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 7 – 10 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , NGO/Non-Profit
We are seeking an organized, efficient individual with an exceptional communication skills and a high level of technical proficiency to manage our organization and engage other high-level stakeholders. In this role, you will under very limited supervision, direct the day to day administration of the Secretariat; supervise senior managers; serve as an internal consultant and implements Board policies; reviews policy exception requests.
Role Responsibility (Role and Task Complexities)
- Manage all Board and Committee meetings, logistics, attend and record minutes of all board and committee meetings; facilitate board communications.
- Maintain a correct and true record of the proceedings of the general meetings as well as the meetings of the Board Executive Committee which shall after confirmation at the ensuing meetings be signed by him and the presiding chairman.
- Recommend and participate in the development and implementation of Secretariat policies and procedures regarding Members registration, records, class schedules, instructional space scheduling, training and graduation requirements.
- Maintain and upgrade the Society’s information infrastructures including Training records archives, on-line member database, World Wide Web and other electronic databases and information systems.
- Oversee Induction processing certification of incoming Associates while fostering and ensuring the on-going partnerships in these programs is maintained.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for the organization and perform periodic cost and productivity analyses.
- Compile reports about particular incidents, events, or updates about important issues for the company.
- Recommend and participates in the development of Society’s policies and procedures; may serve on Board planning and policy-making committees.
Technical Skills Requirement
- BSc in Management and Social Science and other related field.
- MBA, MSc is highly required, PhD in related field is encouraged.
- 7- 10 years’ experience in the job role or a closely related function, of which 5years should have been managerial level
- Work experience in a supervisory role in NGOS, Professional Organization and other related entity.
- Previous Secretarial experience is Necessary
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love