Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (ETI), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Advantage Banking
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Edo, Delta, Ekiti, (Osogbo, Ife) – Osun, (Akure) Ondo, (Ibadan) – Oyo and (Port Harcourt) Rivers
- This position is responsible for driving the Advantage Banking Business downstream and reaching out to Customers.
- To deliver high quality service and customer retention approach to managing client relationships to enhance product sales and new client growth targets,
- To deliver on agreed individual targets for deposit growth, revenue, PBT, product sales arid new client growth targets.
Business and Financial Performance:
- Proactively develop client relationship, anticipate, and provide solutions to client needs and give high priority to client satisfaction, with responsibility for meeting or exceeding agreed performance targets and objectives.
- Ensure that client instructions are duly effected by applying oil standard checks and controls in coordination with other departments.
- Achieve a satisfactory level of knowledge of Advantage Banking products and services.
- Open new personal and non-personal accounts, provide access to automated teller machine (ATMs) through sole of cord products and also ensure customers are online real time through sole of mobile banking and internet banking products
- Promote the sale of deposits, investment, credit and loan products
- Complete credit and loon documentations, research and evaluate loan applicant financial status, references, credit and ability to repay the loan, also ensure that standards and credit policies of the bank are respected and strictly followed
- Prepare statement on delinquent accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for loan recovery actions.
- Ensure all fees and commissions on consummated transactions are taken by other units of the branch.
- Ensure full re-activation of dormont accounts in line with policies and KYC
- Promptly process new investment request for customers, liquidation request and dispatch of all investment certificates of the branch level.
- Effective and constant monitory of advantage customer’s account with a view to beefing up some
- Maintains expert knowledge of data protection law and practices and other professional qualities to ensure that Ecobank complies with the doto protection requirements and relevant NDPR compliance guidelines.
- Liaison with those responsible for risk management and security issues within the Bank.
- The interpretation and application of the various exemption applicable to the processing of personal.
- Handle client queries of day-to-day nature and assist in resolving client’s problems within the teams.
Leadership and People Management:
- Track and provide weekly reports on Portfolio performance at RM level
- Team Player.
Process, Control and Operational Performance:
- Ensure full adherence to Operational Risk and Compliance guidelines eg KYC and anti-money laundering measures.
- Constantly monitor credit portfolio to ensure maximum of 3% NPL.
- Lead strategic initiatives that will create business growth.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a consumer banking-based line of business
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Skills, Capabilities & Personal Attributes:
- Customer/market orientated and Networking
- Ability to establish direction and drive execution
- Excellent at delivering and owning results
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills
- Team player.
- Hardworking and committed to duties.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2022.