Relationship Manager at Letshego MFB
Letshego MFB formerly FBN microfinance bank, incorporated in March 2008 and duly licenced by the Central Bank of Nigeria under the BOFIA (Banks and Other Financial Institutions Act No 25 of 1999), commenced operations January 2009.
Reference #: NG20-007
Location: Asaba, Delta
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Sales
Industries: Financial Services
- The incumbent is responsible for efficient performance of Consumer Solutions and effective supervision of his/her teams’ sales activities and maintains strong ongoing business relationships with various ministries.
- The Relationship Manager will act as the interface between the management and guide the sales team to deliver a successful portfolio.
- The goal is to maintain existing business and create new relationships with various ministries and maximize on business opportunities.
- Minimum of a Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution in sales or related fields.
- At least 3+ years of work experience in sales in a similar role.
- Work experience in a Consumer Solutions or Finance House specializing in advancing loans to government establishments is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, especially excel is essential.
- Well-organized, good planner with experience of working to deadlines and budgets.
- Self-starter and inquisitive.
- Good communication skills with people at all levels internally and externally with the ability to adapt communication to different audiences.