Research Associate at Seven Star Consultants Limited
Seven Star Consultants Limited, incorporated in 2015 is a multi-faceted company with an unwavering commitment towards excellence and client satisfaction through the delivery of quality products and services. We offer a well rounded range of stand-alone and integrated services across various sectors.
Our services are grouped into four major categories: Project Management, Development, Communications and ICT. Seven Star Consultants Limited compromises of a team of experienced individuals who have completed high profile projects for Government at all tiers, International and local NGOs and private firms across all levels.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Working with the communications Team at Seven Star Consultants:
- At Seven star consultants Limited, the research associate is expected to assist the research lead in implementing research, humanitarian and development projects. The research associate will work independently and in a team to fulfil organizational goals and initiatives related to marketing, research, knowledge management and events.
- As a research intern with Seven Star Consultants Ltd, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain experience and attain skills in multiple facets of research and international development, and other activities related to daily operations and administrative duties in a professional environment:
- The opportunity to work with a highly skilled, diverse and united team of people
- A youthful and dynamic environment, that constantly focuses on learning and innovation.
- A company dedicated to ensuring growth and personal development for all its staff
- Ideal candidates should be passionate about social impact and international development.
- They must be willing to develop their professional skills and contribute to the growth of an organization dedicated to social development.
- Assist the research lead with activities related to the development and implementation of a research program.
- Other functions within the job purview include collecting and processing of field data for the survey components, provide administrative support to the research lead.
- The ideal candidate should constructively review written documents and make them publishable in respectable journals.
- Have terrific literature search/survey skills, possess excellent data collection and analysis skills, expert use of Microsoft Excel and at least one statistical analysis software, Such as SPSS, Nvivo, R-project.
- Possesses excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Support data entry, processing, analysis and validation.
- Good technical writing skills
- Representing and making presentations on behalf of the organization from time to time at event.
- Design, execute and manage all project components.
- Ability to generate analysis, data gathering, and reporting for clients’ and the organization.
- Actively participate in client presentations.
- Degree in Economics or Development related field from an accredited university (possession of a Master’s degree is an added advantage).
- Minimum of 2 years of cognate experience in development sector, research, Education, Humanitarian sector.
- Expert use of Microsoft Excel and at least one statistical analysis software, Such as SPSS, Nvivo, R-project.
- Self-starter, good time manager, creative, with ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Must be detail-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks efficiently, who will thrive by taking ownership and initiative
Competitive with similar roles in other research and consulting firms.
Application Closing Date
29th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.