Restaurant Manager at a Reputable Pharmacy and Stores
A reputable company running 3 pharmacies and retail stores across Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
- We are looking for an experienced and qualified Restaurant Manager to organize the kitchen and Restaurant’s activities.
- You will be the first in command in the facilities and will create and inspect dishes before they arrive at the customers ensuring high quality and contentment.
- You will also ensure the prompt service of all customers, and make sure each customer leaves highly satisfied.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
- Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer.
- Plan orders of equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages.
- Arrange for repairs when necessary.
- Remedy any problems or defects
- Oversee the work of subordinates
- Estimate staff’s workload and compensations
- Maintain records of payroll and attendance
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Foster a climate of cooperation and respect between co-workers
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as Restaurant Manager
- Exceptional proven ability of Restaurant management
- Ability in dividing responsibilities and monitoring progress
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
- Good understanding of useful computer programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Credentials in health and safety training.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.