Restaurant Manager at Eden Solutions and Resources Limited
Eden Solutions and Resources Limited – Our client, a Food and Beverage company that operates a Fine and Dine Restaurant located in prime Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Manager is an integral contributor to the overall success of the location including; the restaurant, and the bar.
- The Manager will direct, coordinate and plan the organization of all food and beverage while working beside the Executive Chef in order to ensure consistency, budget control, quality of service and product.
- The successful candidate will have a proven ability to lead a team and direct the vision of the highest quality operation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieving the highest service standards and exceeding a high guest expectation daily
- In conjunction with the HR team, accomplish human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, assigning scheduling, and reviewing
- Effectively enforce company policies and procedures
- Achieve operational objectives of the outlet by preparing and completing action plans, implementing productivity, quality and standards of service
- Work to ensure successful day to day operations of private dining events
- Resolve associate and/or guest conflict through service recovery and implement change when necessary
- Liaise with the kitchen team to control costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation, minimizing waste
- Estimate food and beverage consumption and place orders with suppliers
- Maintain budget and employee records
- Avoid legal challenges by following all company and government legislations
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of malfunctioned equipment
- Develop managers and employees by ensuring regular one-on-ones, training and development, coaching and performance evaluation
- Create an engaging and energetic environment where all associates work as a team
- Generate growth and restaurant sales through marketing initiatives
- Regularly conduct P&L reviews to analyze financial metrics.
- A minimum of 5 years’ progressive experience within the hospitality industry
- A wow command of the English language and exceptional presentation skills is a must
- Experience in a similar environment
- Self-starter, flexible, and able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment
- Ability to conduct written and verbal performance reviews
- Strong business acumen
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Post-secondary Degree / Diploma in Hospitality Management, Food and Beverage Management and/or equivalent an asset
- Note: Age must be 35 and above
- Must reside in Abuja alone
- Only persons with experience managing a “Fine Dine Restaurant” will be considered.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.