Restaurant Manager at Haven Kitchen & Cafe (HKC)
Haven Kitchen & Cafe (HKC) is an excellence-driven fast-growing restaurant & cafe company based in Gwarinpa, Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managers are trained and required to handle all aspects of managing the business; from the preparation of food to the delivery of the final product, hiring, firing and the profit and loss.
- Management of product, service and image of the restaurant.
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- To meet and exceed performance targets
- To recruit, train and manage other staff
- Create a fun and professional working environment
- Provide a consistently high-quality product and service to customers
- Liaise with other senior management regarding marketing and business development
- Ensure that health and safety and cleanliness standards are upheld at all times
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
Requirements and Skills
- Diploma / Degree in Hospitality, Hotel and Catering, Food Sciences or any related discipline.
- Three (3) years’ experience managing in a restaurant is highly desirable
- Entrepreneurial mindset with good customer service
- The ideal candidate must be well versed in Local Nigerian meals as well as Continental cuisine.
- Must have experience in meal planning and organization.
- Must have experience in Food dressing and presentation.
- Knowledgeable in Food Hygiene and Sanitation.
- Must be neat and presentable.
- Experience in local and continental dishes
- Must reside in Gwarinpa and it’s environs.
- Customer orientated
- Good command of English
- Must be able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you do not qualify, as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.