Retail Assistant Coordinator at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Retail Assistant Coordinator
Zip/Postal Code: 100001
Employment Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze market trends and customer buying trends/pattern in order to formulate an improved retail strategy aimed at increasing profit and sales
- Coordinates with branding and communications department in order to analyze the effectiveness of current strategies implemented
- Coordinates with other departments in the act of purchasing and delivering of goods
- Ensure that all stores adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity
- Work closely with vendors to enhance store merchandising effectiveness and increase sales
- Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget
- Set and monitor store’s target, making every effort to maximize efficiency and profits
- Accurately prepare daily/monthly reports and input appropriate information into system
- Drive the adoption of the company policies, rules, regulations, and procedures on(amongst) the entire retail team
- Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecast
- Implement projects and trials for new products in certain branches for a specific duration of time in order to assess the market
- Deal with complaints and from customers to maintain the company’s reputation
- Manage all store operations and delegate responsibilities
- Supervising and guiding staff towards maximum performance
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure smooth and standard flow of merchandise across all outlets.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business Management or related field
- Minimum of 4 years experience in related field
- Exceptional organization, strategic planning, and leadership skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- Good knowledge of retail and inventory management
- Outstanding organizing and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and customer traffic principles.
- Proven ability to multitask with excellent customer service skillS.
- Proficient us of MS office and other retail software.
Application Closing Date