Retail Manager at SKLD Integrated Services Limited
SKLD integrated Services LLC is Nigeria’s leading provider of relief products and solutions to local and international organizations engaged in development work, emergency interventions and crisis management. SKLD was formerly operating under the name School Kits Limited, an integrated educational supplies company which was launched in 2000 in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Manager
Location: Lekki-Phase 1, Lagos
Overall purpose of the job
- As the Retail Shop Manager, you are responsible for overseeing the running and overall operational success of the Store.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acquaint subordinates with product knowledge and software training where necessary
- Manage / Motivate Retail and support staff to meet or exceed sales targets
- Assign workers to specific projects such as rearranging of stocks, receiving new inventory or restocking based on the frequency
- Keep track of stock ordering through inventory management software
- Give daily, weekly and monthly update on sales activities- items in most/ least demand, customer preference and market trends- to head of Retail
- Attend to customer inquiries
- Deal with customer queries, resolution of complaints and escalate when necessary
- Develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
- Facility Management.
- Proven experience as retail manager
- Knowledge of retail management best practices
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
- Excellent knowledge of retail management software
- HND / BSc in any relevant field.
Skill and Competence:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Knowledge: Should make conscious effort to familiarize with the items on display, prices, functions and value proposed for the customer
- Analytical Skills: Should have analytical skills for purpose of forecasting demands for specific product range.
- Sales: everyone that walks into the store is a potential customer, you must be able to Up-sell and cross sale, making pitch that eventually leads to sales
- Decision making ability: Must be fully aware of company’s policy and retail guidelines, to enable you make decisions as it concerns the business
- Ability to work under pressure especially during the peak period and handle challenging situations
- Personal attributes: Confident, Self-driven and Enthusiastic.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified canddiates within the axis will be contacted.