Retail Sales Representatives at Fadac Resources
Proven methodology, profound impact, and sustainable results.
These are the component that makes our company unique. At Fadac Resources we provide businesses with human capital solutions that can help improve oral performance while reducing employment practice risk.
We can assist organization no matter how large or small to establish , outsource and troubl…
Read more about this company
Retail Sales Representative
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Our client is a leading retail lifestyle company in Nigeria. Due to expansion, they are in need of Sales Representatives all over the states in Nigeria.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative is an added advantage
- Maximum age of 27 years
- Minimum qualification of SSCE
- Available to resume Immediately
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
Salary + Pension
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the position as subject of email.
Interested and qualified? Go to Fadac Resources on fadacresources.zohorecruit.com to apply