Risk Management Analyst/Specialist at JNC International
Our overall focus is to provide cost-beneficial medical equipment, services and solutions to the medical industry operators and service providers to develop sustainable quality healthcare services, with a commitment to delivering modern, but appropriate technology equipment (bearing in mind our infrastructural challenges) to meet customer specific requirements.
Our dynamic team has over 20-years experience in the Health sector and has worked on a host of hospital new build and upgrade projects in both the Public and Private Health sectors within and outside Nigeria.
Risk Management Analyst/Specialist
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Job Field
Finance / Accounting / Audit
Risk Management Analyst is to communicate risk policies and processes for the organisation. They provide hands-on development of risk models involving market, credit and operational risk, assure controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support. Risk Managers must have excellent quantitative and analytical skills, along with the ability to apply those skills across a variety of business processes.
- Designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization, which includes an analysis of the financial impact on the company when risks occur
- Performing a risk assessment: Analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company
- Performing a risk evaluation: Evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements
- Establishing the level of risk the company are willing to take
- Preparing risk management and insurance budgets
- Risk reporting tailored to the relevant audience. (Educating the board of directors about the most significant risks to the business; ensuring business heads understand the risks that might affect their departments; ensuring individuals understand their own accountability for individual risks)
- Explaining the external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders
- Creating business continuity plans to limit risks
- Implementing health and safety measures, and purchasing insurance
- Conducting policy and compliance audits, which will include liaising with internal and external auditors
- Maintaining records of insurance policies and claims
- Reviewing any new major contracts or internal business proposals
- Building risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company
- Proven experience as a Risk Management Analyst/Specialist
- BSc, MSc or its equivalent, ACA,CIA or any cogent Risk Certification
- Knowledge of risk assessment and control
- Experience with auditing and reporting procedures
- Familiarity with industry compliance standards and regulations (e.g. Occupational Safety and Health Act)
- Strong computer and research skills; knowledge of analysis software is preferred (e.g. Statistical Analysis Software, or SAS)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Interested and qualified candidates whose skills and capabilities match the job profile, should send their cover letter and CV to: [email protected], stating the position applied for as the subject of the email.