Risk Officer (Compliance & Regulatory / Information Risk) at a Payment Services Bank
A leading digital payment institution in Nigeria desirous of recruiting highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position in our Payment Services Bank:
Job Title: Risk Officer (Compliance & Regulatory / Information Risk)
- Mastermind compliance and protocols on behalf of the organization. Implement and supervise the bank compliance program to include ALM and deposit regulations.
- Direct the development of training applicable to AML etc.
- Develop and implement a compliance program to ensure the organization operates in accordance with statutory and state and federal laws.
- Develop compliance metrics and establish a system for tracking them. Review and ensure all products are in full compliance with regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Perform compliance audits to determine full adherence to establish protocols. Responsible for developing and implementing the cyber security programs of the Bank.
- Responsible for monitoring all processes that have to do with information exchange, including firewalls usage
Qualification & Experience
- Good University degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance or business related discipline
- 2 years post NYSC relevant experience in a financial institution.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (quoting reference as subject of the email) with a scanned passport sized photograph to: [email protected]
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.