Rosabon Financial Services Limited Current Job Opportunity
Rosabon Financial Services Limited is one of the leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Firms in Nigeria. Licensed by the CBN on April 22, 1993 (F10001115), we have built a reputation for passionately and professionally delivering superior financial Intermediary, leasing and other ancillary services to our growing clientele.
Since incorporation over a decade ago, Rosabon Financial Services has been providing value added lease financing services (Operating and Finance Lease), Fleet and Treasury services to reputable companies across diverse sectors of the economy. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lease Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos and Rivers
- The lease executive will build and preserve trusting relationships with our clients to get quality risk assets being Corporate Loans, operating and finance leases. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
- Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with the company’s clients to boost our brand and profits.
- Generate High-Quality Risk Assets
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Resolve clients complaints quickly and effectively
- Understand clients’ needs and develop plans to address them
- Promote excellent customer service.
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential clients to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors to build new profitable products
- Building positive relationships with customers
- Identifying opportunities for greater profits
- Intuitive to customers’ needs
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and able to manage other assigned tasks
- Prepare reports as at when due or assigned.
- Other activities assigned by the head of the unit for better team productivity.
Skills / Competencies / Requirements:
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or similar field
- A minimum of 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience in Sales and Business Development
- Knowledge of customer management practice
- Experience in Risk Assets creation
- Experience in leasing
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and good work ethics.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.