Safe to Load Inspector at Transport Services Limited (TSL)
Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safe to Load
Location: Calabar, Cross River
Type of Employment: Contract
Description / Job Responsibilities
- Inspect trucks using the pre-trip inspection checklist and initiate damage and incident reports where applicable.
- Ensure that the driver is not under any known Journey Management or Health and Safety sanction as a result of violations or incidents.
- Inspect vehicles or equipment to ensure compliance with policies, rules, procedures, standards, or regulations before vehicles embark on a trip.
- Review trip logs, drivers license, or driver and equipment record to detect any problem(s) and ensure compliance with regulations.
Education / Experience:
- OND holders only.
- 0 – 2 years experience.
- Planning & organizing
- Effective communication
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be resident in Cross River, Calabar.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2020.