Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify and report unsafe acts/procedure and condition processes that seem hazardous.
- Report, record all health and safety incidents and participate in investigations for preventive and corrective measures to prevent future recurrence.
- Participate in the development of site-specific project risk assessment and follow up with full implementation.
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operation both on-site and off-site
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions using structured checklist.
- Support with the facilitation of documentation of safety processes/procedures.
- Monitor the periodic health and safety statistics and notify the HSE coordinator on areas of concerns based of the objectives of the organization on health and safety.
- Support with the dissemination of key internal and external health and safety communications.
- Monitor the issuance of personal protective equipment to workers and ensure timely re-stock by notifying the HSE coordinator.
- Facilitation of tool-box meetings among departments and induction of new staff, transferred staff and visitors and documents minutes of meetings.
- Trains and carries out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations.
- Ensure the issuance of PTW (Permit to work) to contractors and in-house high risk operations.
- HND / B.Sc in a related field. (A Degree in Engineering will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience in a similar position
- Candidates must possess HSE level 1,2&3
- Experience in HSE site Supervisory.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation on health and safety
- Possess knowledge of safety requirements & in an Engineering company or similar industry
- Understanding and application of HSE policies, tools and kits
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- NEBOSH, IOSH and other relevant certification in HSE will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.