Safire Nigeria Operations Manager
Options Consultancy Services Limited is a leading global health consultancy established in 1992 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International. We manage health programmes that ensure vulnerable women and children can access the high quality health services they need. We work with partners to co-create and implement locally informed solutions to complex health problems. This includes governments, development partners, NGOs, civil society and health workers. Our programming is flexible, evidence-based and politically informed. This means we adapt to changing contexts, use data to inform our decisions and ensure our approach is appropriate. Our focus is always on building local skills and systems that last.
Options Consultancy Services seeks a Safire Nigeria Operations Manager (NOM) to oversees the delivery of the Safire programme at the country level under the overall direction of the Country Lead. The candidate will be responsible for the planning, management and delivery of the programme, as well as internal compliance and programme support.
The candidate will ensure efficient, timely and high-quality programme planning, budgeting, implementation and reporting; efficient and compliant contractual management of all Options implementing partners, consultants and service providers at country level; and that the programme is delivered following all Options operational policies, procedures and guidelines, leading proactive risk and safeguarding management and mitigation across the programme partnership.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Master’s degree in a relevant subject (public health, business, finance, social sciences).
- Experience working in international development at a senior programme management level or above for at least five years.
- Experience in financial management of programmes, including producing and reviewing budgets, forecasts and financial reports.
- Experience in managing sub-contractors, suppliers, and/or civil society implementing partners.
- Skills in overseeing security, due diligence, and quality assurance processes.
- Experience in risk management and/or safeguarding.
- Excellent financial management skills
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision
How to apply:
To apply, please fill in the form here
Closing date: 02 August 2020
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including CRC, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).