Sales Account Manager at Sproxil
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Sproxil uses mobile technology to combat counterfeiting and increase brand equity with innovative, consumer-focused product protection and targeted marketing solutions. Its award-winning Sproxil Defenderâ„¢ technology drives revenue and engages consumers at point of sale through brand assurance, fraud protection, and loyalty rewards. Sproxil…
Read more about this company
Sales Account Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Ours is a technology company that provides world-class brand protection services in emerging markets. We employ the use of mobile technology to combat counterfeiting and increase brand equity with innovative, consumer-focused product protection and targeted marketing solutions. We also offer customized loyalty solutions that enable brands offer consumers convenient opportunities to earn and redeem gratifying rewards from the brands they desire.
We are looking to hire a smart and highly motivated Sales Account Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Display efficiency in gathering market intelligence, competitors’ and customers’ information;
- Penetrate, develop and close prospective accounts in different sectors;
- Define strategies to sell the Company’s technology solutions to potential customers in different sectors;
- Sell the Company’s services to potential customers in line with agreed procedures;
- Drive the actualization of quarterly/annual revenue targets and budgets;
- Effectively manage clients relationships through all phases of the sale cycle and update sales information in CRM;
- Develop strong relationships with relevant trade groups, professional associations, non-governmental and governmental organizations on behalf of the Company;
- Represent the company at events and trade meetings to generate business leads;
- Aggressively drive towards outstanding receivables collection;
- Remain relevant in the industry by keeping abreast with trends and developments within the industry and maintaining professional networks;
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the Head, Sales and Marketing from time to time.
QULAIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Business Management, Medical Sciences or Marketing;
- MBA or Masters in Marketing will be an added advantage;
- Professional Qualification(s)/Certification(s) in Sales and Marketing required;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Sales, Marketing and Business Development;
- Proven B2B experience in selling technology, consumer, trade loyalty and mobile marketing solutions to corporates.
COMPETENCIES / SKILLS
- Result-driven, focused and analytical
- Excellent Communication, Marketing and Negotiation skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Good team player and self-motivator
- Sound knowledge of the Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Oil & Gas sector and Beauty & Personal Care industries.
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love