House of Sota is an afro continental brand based in Nigeria and USA. The company specializes in African prints with the aim to promote Africa and its culture globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Administrative Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A sales representative is responsible for helping build up a business by identifying new business prospects and selling product to them. They must maintain relationships with current clients and build and maintain relationships with new clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales and marketing.
- Understanding of sales and marketing processes and be able to negotiate with clients.
- Ability to search out business leads and trending products.
- Excellent communication skills
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
Experience / Skills:
- 1 – 2 years of experience.
- A logical and creative mind.
- Competency in both written and spoken communication
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
- Self-motivated and driven by targets
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills.
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.