Artee Group – The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest-growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Administrator – Furniture
Location: MIL Furniture Factory, Isolo, Lagos
The role involves:
- Receiving and processing purchase orders
- Issuing sales invoices
- Following up on payments from Customers
- Liaising with the Finance department to verify whether payments were received from customers and updating the systems accordingly for seamless delivery of orders
- Coordinated the end to end delivery of every order received
- Verifying orders, including customers’ contact information and payment details
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and understand order details, obtain missing information
- Liaising with Customers and coordinating with the Marketing department for photography and videography post installation
- Liaise with the relevant department to ensure timely deliveries
- Liaising with relevant departments to coordinate the installation of orders before delivery
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records
- Compiling monthly sales reports and presenting weekly at team meetings the progress of sales orders
- Effectively prioritizing prioritising orders and expediting orders through internal liaison
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments
- Liaising with the Marketing coordinator to collect customer feedback post-delivery
The ideal candidate:
- An Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a similar field preferred.
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Advanced knowledge of Ms Office and proficiency with spreadsheets
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly gross pay.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th May, 2022.