Sales and Business Development Manager at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
Job Title: Sales and Business Development Manager
Reports to: The Executive Director
- Builds market position by understanding and demonstrating automobile characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.
- Maintain a list of new/existing customers and occasionally communicate with them to discuss business opportunities
- Lobby to secure contracts for the supply of vehicle units to businesses, government agencies, and private establishments.
- Develop and Manage sub business brokers
- Develop buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; meeting prospects at various fora and events;
- Contact clients with interest in procuring automobiles to offer them sales deals across various affiliate partner facilities
- B.Sc / HND in Humanities, MBA an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years Sales Experience. Previous automobile sales Experience added advantage.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to meet and exceed sales Target
- Superior analytical skills
- Understanding of customer needs
- Excellent Presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work with little supervision.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] with the Title of the role as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th April, 2020.
- The body of the mail should outline total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.