Sales and Marketing Specialist at Ladgroup Limited
Ladgroup Limited was incorporated in 1971 and is involved in trading activities, particularly in food and agro-based commodity products. The company started business by exporting agricultural produce, namely ginger, sheanuts, coffee and gum Arabic, and became the largest exporter of sheanuts to Europe and the Far East Ladgroup later diversified into the expo…
Read more about this company
Sales and Marketing Specialist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Ogun
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Ikenne, Ogun
- Sales and Marketing Lead will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales and marketing activities for the company.
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base maximize both present and long term sales and profits.
- The Sales and Marketing Lead will lead sales by opening-up and growing both local and foreign markets.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Develop and implement sales strategies to meet or exceed company sales goals and profitability.
- Develop and achieve aggressive sales budgets maximizing the highest and best use of current capacity(s).
- Develop and implement marketing and action plans to penetrate new markets and grow existing business- Local and foreign.
- Product Development: work with customers and production teams to discover and develop new and value-added products.
- Sell what, when, where we can grow and/or sell value of improving or converting capacities to maximize profits.
- Provide insightful ongoing feedback to senior management and peers regarding performance risks and opportunities.
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines and ensure positive ROI of every investment of for all the marketing activities.
- Attend trade shows that will be informative or otherwise highest and best use of time.
- Analyze sales data to track and improve current and future sales.
- Analyze profitability reports and work with production teams to maximize profitability and grow best customers products.
- A good degree in Marketing or related course of study.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales and a minimum of 3 years of management experience in FMCG
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Able to work indoors, outdoors, in warehouse or greenhouse all seasons
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimum supervision,
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.