Sales Associate at Beacongate Limited
The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Manage sales data entry.
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products.
- Ensure racks are fully stocked.
- Manage return of merchandise.
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service.
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers.
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must reside within Lekki axis.
- Must be a field and office person and willing to work/learn.
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative or similar role
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to “HR” via: [email protected] using the “job title” as subject