Sales Coordinator at Marriott International
Marriott International is a leading global Lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Job Number: 22036396
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Category: Sales & Marketing
Brand: Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type: Non-Management
- Perform general office duties to support Sales & Marketing (e.g., filing, sending emails, typing, faxing, copying).
- Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process (e.g., proposals, contracts, or banquet event orders).
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally.
- Gather materials and assemble information packages (e.g., brochures, promotional materials).
- Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott.
- Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information (e.g., commissions, leads, third parties) in software involved in the sales process.
- Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events).
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online