Industrial Applications Nigeria Limited – (Indapp) was founded in 1967 in Lagos, Nigeria as a Plastic Manufacturing company. Around the year 2000 it became a trading company dealing in supply of goods, equipment and services for various company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for combining both Technical knowledge and Sales skills in establishing new and maintaining existing relationships with clients.
- He/she will possess extensive knowledge of the products’ parts, functions, and processes and assist to close sales while managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries
- Follow-up on all opportunities, RFQs, POs, Queries, Services, and solutions the company offers.
- Interfere in technical communication with clients, and work to resolve/clarify technical matters and uncertainties.
- Identify possible leads and opportunities.
- Researching, developing, and modifying products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs.
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to management.
- Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
- Training other members of the Commercial team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Business Related Field
- 1-3 years experience in a related Sales/Commercial function within a Manufacturing/Industrial industry.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, negotiating, and sales skills that can be invested in promoting the product and services of the Company.
- Ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills
- Sales-oriented background. Experience with Social Media Marketing is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.