Sales Executive at Banksome Global Realtors
BankSome Group is made up of highly talented, diverse and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defining the business of Construction, Real Estate, Insurance Brokerage, International health Insurance, Bricks & Blocks, Wood & Aluminium, Renewable Energy and Property Management. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and having presence in the United Kingdom and China. The company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities
The duties & responsibilities are not limited to the following;
- To develop new business relationships, identify prospects and follow through till the sale is closed.
- Utilize systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate.
- Prepare a proper marketing report on sales activities to superiors through scheduled reporting structure.
- Design/ draft content filled proposals to prospective clients.
- Arrange/design advertising to promote the property(ies)
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business
- Present the Group to potential clients through face-to-face meetings, cold calls and emails.
- Schedule and conduct site visits and follow up effectively with client till closure
- Generate new leads on weekly basis
- Meet at least 80% of monthly target
- Increase social media presence by 5% monthly
- Number of apartments sold in a month.
- High rate of customer feedbackThe number of buyers who have signed you as their exclusive sales agent.
- Proper inventory of apartments available.
- % on negotiation: Percentage difference between asking and selling price.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 3 – 4 years.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.