Sales Executive at KelseyGreene Properties Limited
KelseyGreene Properties is a real estate company providing to its esteemed customers a high level of professional expertise, superior professional and personal assistance to its clientele. Our priority is to elevate the best interest of our customers and to always be of utmost importance to them. Our name should be the first that comes to mind for all their real estate needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee various activities that lead up to the purchase and sales of propertiesoversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services.
- Meet with clients and prospects interested in properties to offer them real estate deals.
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property.
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements and lease contracts.
- Coordinating the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received.
- Facilitate arrangements to give buyers the view of a property before concluding a sales deal.
- In charge of the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales.
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to broker property deals.
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems.
- Conducting surveys to identify price of competing properties on the housing market.
- Maintain contact with clients in order to discuss future business opportunities.
- Develop and implement strategies effective for achieving set targets.
- Monitor the property market to identify clients looking to purchase or sell a property and convince them to secure a brokering deal.
- They also participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- Negotiation Skills: well versed in conducting property price negotiations to reach a profitable bargain
- Communication Skills: Adept at interacting with property sellers, prospective buyers, and department staff to coordinate the sale of real estate
- Organizational Skills: Able to manage several projects and mediate between property buyers and sellers.
- Team Spirit
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.