Sales Executive at Orpheus Music
Orpheus Company Limited was established in 1989 with a clear commitment to the development of beneficial music in homes, schools, churches and the larger Nigerian society. From that time, we have been involved in the burgeoning musical activities in the country.
With shops spread across the country, we have grown to become the first ‘port of call’ f…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients; Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options;
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
- Recommending solutions;
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
- Researching and recommending new opportunities;
- Recommending profit and service improvements;
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors;
- To attend events and networking seminars, participating in exhibitions and conferences, cold calling and responding to incoming leads;
- To look for partner opportunities to cross and up sell services.
- Qualification: B.Sc. in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Humanities or any other related discipline is required.
- Extensive customer service background or training is highly required.
- Minimum of 3 years in Sales or Business Development experience. Preferably in an interior decor or retail of luxury brands.
- Demonstrate evidence of personal success and proven track record in managing and growing sales.
- Excellence writing and communication skills.
- Extensive sales experience is required, as well as key account and / or client management experience.
You will need to have:
- A solid customer service background;
- Sound sales skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills;
- Sound judgement and good business sense;
- Organizational skills;
- Team working capability
- The ability to build relationship quickly and effectively
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Resilience and tenacity
- Independence and self-reliance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications with CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.