Sales Executive at Promovers Limited – 2 Openings
Promovers Limited specializes in providing relocation solutions for her vast spectrum of customers, whether you’re moving from across the street, intercity, intrastate or interstate we have the best solution to suit your needs. Our clients have assured a 100% cooperation within our comprehensive network of partners and skilled labour resulting in the effective and efficient delivery of projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 2 Openings
- Identify prospective customers for lead generation and conversion.
- Receive calls from clients and make cold calls.
- Manage and update customer databases with the status of each customer.
- Write and send out proposals to clients.
- Collaborate with colleagues in different departments when required.
- Initiate, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Promptly resolute customers problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets.
- Prepare and send out clients reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, challenges, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- A minimum of OND / HND is Marketing, Business Administration and other related disciplines.
- A minimum of 1 year sales representative experience.
- Experience in a warehousing, upholstery or relocation company is an added advantage.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Relationship management
- Digital marketing knowledge
- Microsoft Office Suit
- Result Driven
- Stress management
- Ownership and leadership
- Confidence and happy disposition
- Customer service skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.