Sujimoto is a luxury real estate and construction company that is dedicated to redefining the luxury real estate industry with transformative experiences through intricately designed architecture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Akwa Ibom, Enugu and Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
The duties & responsibilities are not limited to the following;
- To develop new business relationships, identify prospects and follow through till the sale is closed.
- Utilize systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate.
- Prepare a proper marketing report on sales activities to superiors through scheduled reporting structure.
- Design/ draft content filled proposals to prospective clients.
- Arrange/design advertising to promote the property(ies)
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business
- Present the Group to potential clients through face-to-face meetings, cold calls and emails.
- Schedule and conduct site visits and follow up effectively with client till closure
- Generate new leads on weekly basis
- Meet at least 80% of monthly target
- Number of apartments sold in a month.
- High rate of customer feedbackThe number of buyers who have signed you as their exclusive sales agent.
- Proper inventory of apartments available.
- % on negotiation: Percentage difference between asking and selling price
- B.Sc in Estate Management or any relevant Social Science or Acts discipline.
- 3-4 years’ experience in sales of Real Estate
- Ability to implore the use of digital marketing platforms will be an advantage
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Proven track record of hitting targets and KPIs within a real estate sales role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness.
- IT skills
Application Closing Date
1st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.