Sales Executive (Inverters & Batteries) at Ascentech Services Limited – Onitsha and Kaduna
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Inverters & Batteries)
Locations: Onitsha – Anambra and Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
Mode of Interview: Physical
- Develop a new customer base and generate strategies that grow market shares, improve customer experience and drive the growth of all product lines.
- Ability to handle implementation of sales programs, policies, communicate, to assure sales goals and company objectives are achieved.
- Maintaining relationships with existing and new customers in the business
- Ensuring that customers are fully conversant with the company’s PDR model, also ensuring that set prices for each category is effective and complied with.
- Travelling to establish new dealership, promoting the brand, also visiting partners and dealers on such trips.
- Educating dealers on various products especially in the area of technical descriptions of products and load analysis.
- Coordinating and ensuring that warranty returns are properly checked and tested to confirm faults before acceptance, also ensuring timely repairs and delivery of all warranty.
- Resolving customer’s complaints regarding sales and services.
- Controlling pricing and ensuring that Partners, dealers and retailers buy at the stipulated prices.
- Ensure that sales policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, while maintaining maximum confidentiality, and recommend disciplinary action wherever necessary.
- Regular updating of customers information on the company’s data base.
- Managing billings and delivery of purchased items and ensuring it is done timely and within considerable time frame.
- Degree or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Sales driven and customer focused.
- Willingness to travel and ability to work under pressure to achieve set targets.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Customer oriented with strong negotiation skills.
- Must be well versed with MS Office applications.
- Transparent, honest, detail-oriented and able to work with minimum supervision.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.