Sales Executive, Investment Manager at Oxfordcal Home Network (6 Openings)
Oxfordcal Home Network is a real estate company, a subsidiary under Oxford Group International. We are into Agricultural Investment, Real estate Investment and sales of lands over 30 locations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive, Investment Manager
Locations: Kwara, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Oyo, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are presently looking for the Above Position Titled and those that can hold a sub and recruit more on any locations and states.
- We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate / close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- HND, Master’s Degree, OND, BSc, MiM qualification.
- 2 – 10 years experience.
N150,000 – N300,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For More Information: Contact us via email: [email protected] or call Miss Mariam on 07032473295