Sales Executive – Real Estate at Design Union Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
design union (The group) is registered as a holding company in the British Virgin Islands and in the United Kingdom where its carries out development, planning and construction activities. The subsidiaries of design union offshore continue to carry out landmark projects in Africa with emphasis in Nigeria.
We are involved in various sectors including infrast…
Read more about this company
Sales Executive – Real Estate
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Make presentations to investors and prospective clients on the company’s products.
- Promote the company’s image and products in all target markets through media and external relations.
- Manage new client acquisition and new market entries.
- Maintain Client Relationships – maintain relationships with repeat clients to keep them satisfied and promote future business opportunities and referrals.
- Meet with Clients & Deal closing – Meet with clients who need specialized attention or who are experiencing a difficult situation.
- Meet and surpass minimum target sales of the company’s products according to agreed timelines.
- Implement sales plans and growth strategies to increase sales of the company’s products.
- Assist sales agents who need guidance with client meetings and communication.
- Work in the sales team to drive Real Estate purchase to achieve monthly and yearly sales targets.
- Spend time researching new housing regulations and legislation that affects their sales office.
- They also travel to attend industry meetings, seminars, and conferences to expand their industry knowledge and develop professional networks.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- 1st Degree (1st Class or 2nd Class) in Business Administration or relevant courses
- Proven track record of success in sales in the real estate industry in Nigeria.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Excellent client management skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office/Excel and Powerpoint
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with sound leadership abilities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love