Sales Executive (Tech Startup) at Dunn & Braxton Limited
Dunn & Braxton Limited – Our client, an innovative tech-based food mobility company located in Surulere, Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Tech Startup)
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- We seek to engage an experienced Sales Executive who is highly skilled in cultivating new leads within the sales territory and build relationship with existing customers.
- The ideal candidate must have good sense of ownership and must take pride in his or her performance and how it affects the Company.
- Close new deals at a high rate.
- Build relationships with existing customers.
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory.
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions.
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Performing site inspections and conducting research to determine locations for new branches or dealerships.
- Analyzing budgets and sales reports and making recommendations for improvement.
- Developing new marketing and branding strategies.
- Use of various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc).
- Develop and evaluate new sales strategies and models.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Manage your client database within your assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or an equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the same industry would be an advantage.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to establish and maintain professional networks.
- A willingness to work irregular hours.
- Multitasking skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Sales Executive” as the subject of the email.
Note: Proximity to Surulere would be preferred.