Sales Executives at a Reputable FMCG Firm – Willers Solutions Limited
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
Sales Executive (FMCG _B2C)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Adamawa , Anambra , Bauchi , Benue , Borno , Cross River , Kogi , Nasarawa , Niger , Ogun , Plateau , Taraba
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Locations: Anambra, Abeokuta-Ogun, Calabar-Cross River, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Maiduguri-Borno, Yola-Adamawa, Bauchi, Taraba, Minna-Niger, Lokoja-Kogi, Nasarawa, Jos-Plateau, Makurdi-Benue
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and territory through effective market penetration, follow-up and customer relationship.
- Ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
- Make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To make multiple customer visits on daily basis and achieve sales targets as assigned.
- To introduce new and existing product to the customers and follow-up with them to increase sales numbers.
- To identify new customers, monitor stock levels, payment compliance and follow-up with existing customers.
- To prepare daily sales report and submit to FRT without any failure.
- To build dealer network in multiple markets in close supervision of FRT/ART.
- To monitor dealer stock and support dealer in achieving secondary sales target.
- Prepare Sales projections for coming financial year by customer wise, product wise.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Must be a graduate / HND with 2 years of experience in similar sales.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: [email protected] using “Sales Executive_Location E.g. Sales Executive_ Abeokuta as mail subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
- job vacancies in calabar 2020
- job vancy in jos for OND gradute
- jobs in Calabar this month
- jobs in jos plateau 2020 may
- jos top job vacancies