Sales Executives at a Retailing Company – Abuja and Lagos
A Retailing company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We seek to recruit experienced sales executives (of beauty & fashion items preferably) who will support the outlet manager to grow sales through a focus on excellent customer service and relationship management and also act as a beauty and luxury lifestyle products consultant to walk-in customers in assigned outlet.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Acts as advisor or consultants to walk-in customers and over-the-phone customers.
- Provide friendly, efficient service to all walk-in customers.
- Offer information about merchandise selection to help customers choose wisely.
- Have deep product knowledge and exhibit familiarity with all product information.
- Actively listen to customers and then provide them with solutions that are exactly what they need.
- Excite customers about how new products can enhance their lives.
- Assist customer by suggesting additional merchandise that compliments their selections.
- Assist in pricing merchandise, markdowns, restocking and other retail related duties.
- Be able to effectively handle customer service issues.
- Assist and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards.
- Know and use promotional event information to maximize sales.
- Assist in preparation of periodic physical inventory exercises.
- Be able to use PoS Systems for sales & other check-out functions
- Support Outlet Manager to execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise.
Education and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree is a minimum
- Master’s Degree an advantage
- 1-3 years of experience working in a luxury service retail environment, or other Customer service experience and / or retail sales experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise.
- Deep Knowledge of the different product categories & brands
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- N60,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
17th June, 2021.