Sales Executives at Elkris Foods Nigeria Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
We are Elkris Bio Health Foods, a Nigeria-registered limited liability company – RC 1034137. We package, market and distribute Elkris SuperOat throughout Nigeria. That’s because Elkris SuperOat is produced and manufactured by our parent-company in the United Kingdom.
At the core of our ideology is the long term deep passion and mission to bring “hea…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Other
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth in the assigned territory
- To execute long-term organizational strategic goals, build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close customer transactions and maintain extensive knowledgeof current market conditions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contact new and existing customers to secure sales orders and, answer their questions about products, prices, availability, delivery, etc.
- Ensure sustained repeat-purchase by the Customers
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information.
- Market intelligence gathering and reporting of market-place activities periodically/as directed
- Execute market-activation agenda in his/her assigned territory as directed
- Achieve company’s target in terms of sales volume, value, and bills-collection
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years
Key Competency List:
- Knowledge of the FMCG industry
- Basic knowledge of consumer goods especially ball-foods
- Knowledge of the assigned geographical territory
Skill / Competencies:
- Essential selling skills, Intelligence gathering, Communication skills, Analytical skills, Complaint Handling, and ICT competency.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and preferred location as the subject of the email. e.g Sales Executive (Sokoto).
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love